If you've made it to this page congratulations! You just reached the end of deviant art. You will find no more content here! (Unless you count my endless horde of favorites.) So yeah... I'm sorry if you were expecting to be dazzled by my imaginary art, but they don't exist quite yet. Believe me when I say I am working on it, it may take months if not years before I start posting content that I am truly proud of. I will get there eventually, through my sweat, tears, and painstaking practice. I will eventually be capable of proudly proclaiming my status as a skilled artist.
but until that day I leave you with a little poem:
"Fill one sketch book,then another.
You may feel like, 'Oh why bother.'
But as you leaf through now and then
you will see improvement in
the lines and shading that you've drawn.
So diligently solder on
and keep your sketchbook day by day.
There's really not another way.
For practice will perfect it's true.
It will work, if you see it through."
For the rest of you who are still here and still reading, here is 'imaginism's 7 important traits for any artist. (The original can be found here:imaginism.deviantart.com/journ…)
The 7 Traits:
1. Do you draw even when you don't feel like it? It's an essential skill to being a successful artist.
2. Do you know what motivates you? The more you know about what makes you tick, the more productive you can become.
3. Do you constantly fight past your comfort zone? It's the best way to evolve quickly.
4. Do you set aside some time at least once a week to work on your own stuff? Keep those creative juices flowing!
5. Are you passionate about the work that you do? Keeping the passion burning will lead you to bigger and better jobs. Everyone wants to work with passionate people.
6. Are you prepared for the opportunities you're waiting for? Prepare for the opportunity now and they will come sooner than you think.
7. Are you nice to others? The most important ingredient to becoming a successful artist is knowing how to get along with others. Be extra kind today.